Skip to content
- 12 PEI Oysters
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 8 large Cremini or Button Mushrooms chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 pkg Enoki Mushrooms sliced off stem
- 1/2 head Radicchio Lettuce core removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 loaf Fresh Baguette sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives chopped
- Scrub oysters under cold running water to remove any dirt or sand; do not submerge.
- Shuck oysters; save oysters and set aside until ready to use; discard shells and oyster liquor.
- Heat a grill or broiler to medium-high.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat; add the canola oil.
- Add the cremini mushrooms and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the enoki mushrooms and radicchio lettuce and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey to the pan and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the oysters and season with black pepper.
- Cook mixture for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Grill or broil bread and place onto a serving platter.
- Top each toast with the oyster-mushroom mixture and garnish with chives; serve hot.