Skip to content
- 24 PEI Oysters, shucked
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup / 125 ml Chorizo Sausage, small dice
- 1/2 cup / 125 ml Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- to taste Fresh Basil, chiffonade
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup / 50 ml Asiago Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat; add oil
- Add chorizo sausage and cook until it starts to caramelize.
- Add in garlic and cherry tomatoes; cook just until garlic is fragrant and tomatoes have softened.
- Fold in basil and season with salt & pepper
- Top each oyster with some of the chorizo mixture and Asiago cheese; bake until bubbly 8-10 minutes. Serve hot.